Saturday, July 01, 2006

At the Beginning...

Everything has a starting and stopping point. Beginning and ending. Starting point is important as well as the ending point. Many people said that starting is very easy but it is difficult to maintian it to the last, the ending. I agree with that. In my life, I have started many things. I finished doing some of the things but some couldn't finish. I learn piano from many teachers but I didn't become a good pianist. Today, I have started blogging. Today is my birthbloggingday. The one who force me or help me to blog is Sherman. Hahaha.. well actually by blogging will help me to understand more about myself and things which are happening in my life. Thanks to you my big brother, Sherman. I hope, I can maintain it all the way till end.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, nice website. Of course it's nice... I did it! :p Study hard, bro... we're proud of u.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Ben Leong said...

Yo bro. Welcome to our blogging family. Keep it 'up'. :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger rccnlj said...

Hey Oli! Great stuff! As ben has said, 'Welcome to our blogging community'.. *grin*

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that was good, Oli. Keep it up dear!


*angiemom*

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, guess who started blogging
mr.oliver

2:42 AM  
Blogger Sivin Kit said...

welcome to blogosphere

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home